[xcrysden] installation issue in windows

Punit Kumar ip.punit.2016 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 15:36:52 CEST 2018

Hi Xcrysden community

I am trying to install xcrysden in windows 10 using cygwin but I am getting
an error

*E:/installed_softwares/xcrysden-1.5.60-bin-shared/bin/xcrys.exe: error
while loading shared libraries: cygXmu-6.dll: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory*

Since i am installing Xcrysden first time in windows I am not able to
understand where I am doing it wrong. So if anyone has any idea how to
resolve this issue please help me. His/Her efforts are highly appreciated.

Thank You
Punit