[xcrysden] Post-Doc position available @ IJL Nancy, France

Emilie Gaudry emilie.gaudry at univ-lorraine.fr
Tue Jun 18 09:29:21 CEST 2019

Dear colleagues,

I have a post-doc position starting from September 2019 in my group
at IJL Nancy, France.

The purpose of the work is to understand and design complex
intermetallic surfaces down to atomic and
electronic scales, in relation to several potential applications (as
catalysts or functional coatings, among others).
Areas of interest include, but are not restricted to, electronic
properties, computational catalysis, modeling of
molecular films on intermetallic surfaces.

A detailed description of the offer can be found in the attached
document.

Best regards,

Émilie Gaudry