[xcrysden] swrast driver error

Matic matic.poberznik at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 09:53:35 CET 2019

Dear Juan,

> ls -l /usr/lib64/libGL.*
> /usr/lib64/libGL.so -> libGL.so.1.2.0
> /usr/lib64/libGL.so.1 -> libGL.so.1.2.0
> /usr/lib64/libGL.so.1.2.0
>
> so this does not seem to be the problem. I also checked that
> /usr/lib64/dri/swrast_dri.so exists. The test “LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose
> glxgears” yields the same swrast error.
>
> Do you have any ideas about what could be happening?
can you try to paste the output of the command "ldd
/home/bloch/xcrysden-1.5.60/bin/xcrys" here?
It should reveal if any libraries are improperly linked (or missing).

One possibility is also to include the path to the libraries manually by
adding it to the "LD_LIBRARY_PATH" variable, perhaps try that as well.

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Matic

--

Matic Poberznik
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, Ljubljana, Slovenia