[xcrysden] printed pdf with errors

Mariano Forti mforti at cnea.gov.ar
Thu Jul 16 23:38:33 CEST 2020

Hi everyone ! thank you all for your time!

I am tryng to print pdf from isosurfaces in xcrysden (i.e. fermi
surfaces) and got some errors in the pdf rendering as shown in the
attached screenshot. Recently I discussed a similar issue in the gl2ps
library:

https://gitlab.onelab.info/gl2ps/gl2ps/-/issues/34

which the author solved and implemented in another package. I see that
xcrysden includes de gl2ps.c source in the C directory, but I wasnt able
to compile it into an xcrysden executable to get the fix. any help will
be appreciated!

--
Mariano Forti
Ingeniero en Materiales, Instituto Sabato.
marianodforti at gmail.com
www.mendeley.com/profiles/mariano-forti/
Unidad de Actividad Materiales
Comisión de Energía Atómica