[xcrysden] Queries about orbital plotting in xcrysden

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sun Jul 19 20:21:05 CEST 2020

I don't have much experience with Wannier calculations. So I don't have
an answer for that.  Perhaps, one of the others in the list will be able
to provide an answer for that.

However, if you think the problem comes from a dangling atom, you may
want to read the discussion to see if it helps or not on the webpage at:

https://github.com/quanshengwu/wannier_tools/issues/31