[xcrysden] 回复: can’t select atom

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Jul 22 03:37:38 CEST 2020

Clarence,

Good to read at [1] that you got it to work with Xming.

In my case, I did not have to use Xming.  You probably saw in the
screenshot [2] that I used a XTerm window for what is described at [3].

As shown in image [4], I used Cygwin's X.org Server [5] and clicked on
XWin Server under the Windows start menu (as shown in your image [6]).
Then, I right-clicked on the Cygwin-X icon in the taskbar (as shown in
your image [7]) and under System Tools opened the XTerm window.  For the
Cygwin Setup version 2.905 64 bit used [8], the xorg-server 1.20.5-3 was
the version installed.

[1] http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/xcrysden/2020-July/002020.html
[2] Temporary link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1337njrdXOtumWxRVGOewvlTUcuW9addp/view