[xcrysden] xcrysden not starting with fedora 34 (gnome 40)

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat May 1 18:55:36 CEST 2021

Yeah, you may have to just use Xorg.

FYI, I just using onboard Intel for video, which should be using mesa
[1].If the computer is using different video such an AMD or Nvidia video
card, there may be some limitations with Wayland and the video card
driver [2] or maybe their could be compile settings that would need
adjusted for the video card [4] in Togl2 and xcrysden.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesa_(computer_graphics)
[2]
https://forum.manjaro.org/t/howto-use-wayland-with-propietary-nvidia-drivers/36130
[3]