[xcrysden] Error: while executing exec sh optcoor

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Wed Aug 17 17:04:19 CEST 2022

On Mon, 2022-08-15 at 11:14 +0000, markus.becker85 at outlook.de wrote:
> Dear Tone,
>
> In between I tried the first command and get this data:
>
> Markus at Notebook-17Zoll ~/xcrysden-1.6.2-bin-shared/scripts
>
> $ ./pwo2xsf.sh -ic h2o_vacuum_direct.out
>
> ./pwo2xsf.sh: line 95: bc: command not found

This implies that you are missing the "bc" package. The list of cygwin
packages that xcrysden needs is listed at the top of the README.cygwin
file, located in the xcrysden's root directory. Try to install them and
check if this makes a difference.

Best regards, Tone
--
Jožef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia