[xcrysden] Error: while executing exec sh optcoor

markus.becker85 at outlook.de markus.becker85 at outlook.de
Thu Jul 28 16:58:55 CEST 2022

Hello,

get this error message when trying to open the optimized ccordinates of a Quantum Espresso pw output-file:

Error: while executing exec sh .../xcrysden-1.6.2-bin-shared/scripts/pwo2xsf.sh --optcoor ....

I am using the newest version 1.6.2 and my QE version is quite new, i.e. 7.0. I found in some forum compatibility problems and update suggestions, however, I already use the newest version of xcrysden.  Maybe someone has an idea on this.

Best regards
Markus