[xcrysden] error for opening Xcrysden (package require BWidget)

José Xavier jxln_karate at yahoo.com.br
Tue Sep 13 21:04:01 CEST 2022

Dear Carlo,

I tried to install it manually, but it doesn't work..

Em sábado, 10 de setembro de 2022 04:20:41 BRT, Carlo Federico Pauletti <carlofedep at gmail.com> escreveu:

Same issue here if I try to install Xcrysden via AUR (Arch User Repositories) on Arch Linux. Never happened before (I remember installing it on quite a lot of machines with no issue). I had to compile the code manually. I suspect a recent upgrade of the BWidget package caused some incompatibilities with the code. I will investigate further and let you know.

Best,
Federico