[xcrysden] error for opening Xcrysden (package require BWidget)

Gavin Abo gabo13279 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 08:12:11 CEST 2022

Refer to step 12 in the "XCrySDen 1.6.2 Manjaro Installation.pdf" at
[1], the BWidget error might just be caused by an issue with the
/usr/lib/tcl8.6/bwidget-1.9.15 folder and file permissions.

[1]
https://github.com/gsabo/xcrysden-Patches/blob/main/XCrySDen%201.6.2%20Manjaro%20Installation.pdf

Hopefully that helps and best regards,

Gavin