[xcrysden] more on Fermi Surface display!

张 洪彬 xcrysden@democritos.it
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 00:58:54 +0000

Dear All:
  Thank you very much for your reply, dear Eyvaz Isaev. However, there's no
"merged button" on my XCrySDen panel, and when I want to "print" the
picture, there no options that I can save the picture as .jpg or .tif
format,though there are some Unix format, I think, that I can use? Here I
would mention that I used to use v1.0Beta XCrySDen package and now I
download a v1.4.1 static version, however, when I use -v option to show the
version, it always show v1.0Beta, can't they coexist?