[xcrysden] more on Fermi Surface display!

Eyvaz Isaev xcrysden@democritos.it
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 03:15:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

You shoud reinstall XCrysDen. The simplest way is just
edit a path to your XCrysDen.1.4 directory which is
specified in .bashrc (.login) file.
I use 1.4 and have no problem you talk about.

Bests,
Eyvaz.