[xcrysden] more on Fermi Surface display!

xianghjun xcrysden@democritos.it
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 09:52:09 +0800

张 洪彬 wrote:

> Dear All:
> Thank you very much for your reply, dear Eyvaz Isaev. However, there's
> no "merged button" on my XCrySDen panel, and when I want to "print"
> the picture, there no options that I can save the picture as .jpg or
> .tif format,though there are some Unix format, I think, that I can
> use? Here I would mention that I used to use v1.0Beta XCrySDen package
> and now I download a v1.4.1 static version, however, when I use -v
> option to show the version, it always show v1.0Beta, can't they coexist?

Maybe you use v1.0Beta version actually.
Check XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR in your ~/.bashrc file and make sure XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR
is the directory where your put v1.4.1 version in.

--
Best regards,
xianghjun

 H. J. Xiang
 Ph.D. Candidate,
 Hefei National Laboratory For Physical Sciences at Microscale,
 University of Science and Technology of China,
 Hefei, Anhui, 230026,
 People's Republic of China
 Tel.: 86-551-3606428
 Fax.: 86-551-3602969