[xcrysden] Conventional Unit Cell

Chang'e Weng xcrysden@democritos.it
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:45:44 -0700

------=_Part_241_16527266.1144694744573

Dear All,

I have been trying to visualize conventional unit cell through xcrysden. I
did LMTO (ELF) calculation and used
xsfConvert<http://www.fkf.mpg.de/andersen/users/kunstman/software.html>
convert to xcrysden file. However, I can only get primitive unit cell and I
am not able to visualize conventional unit cell by using the button in
Display menu. I would be appreciate if you could give me some suggestion on
it.

Thanks,

Chang'e Weng

------=_Part_241_16527266.1144694744573

n. I did LMTO (ELF) calculation and used <a href=3D"http://www.fkf.mpg.de/a=
ndersen/users/kunstman/software.html">xsfConvert</a>&nbsp;to convert to xcr=