[xcrysden] A question for AdvGeom

Tone Kokalj xcrysden@democritos.it
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:35:12 +0200

On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 21:47 +0800, lyw1983 wrote:
> Dear all:
>  I am a  new user of xcrysden, I use the version1.4.1, after instal it
> I found some tools can't be used, such as AdvGeom and Properties and
> so on, I think if it needs some software to support it ,and what and
> where could I download it?

The "AdvGeom" and "Properties" menu buttons are active only when some
CRYSTAL file is loaded. This is the xcrysden's interface to CRYSTAL
program.
In adition  the CRYSTAL package should be present for these two menu
buttons to work.

If you do not have the CRYSTAL program, then those menu buttons are
disabled.

Best regards, Tone