[xcrysden] CIF & XSF

Paul M. Grant w2agz at pacbell.net
Tue Nov 6 01:26:26 CET 2007

Thanks, Tone.  I completely forgot about the Bilboa site.  I actually have
several of their other tables stored locally, and overlooked the Wyckoff
utility.  -Paul

Paul M. Grant, PhD
Principal, W2AGZ Technologies
Visiting Scholar, Applied Physics, Stanford University
EPRI Science Fellow (Retired)
IBM Research Staff Member Emeritus
w2agz at pacbell.net
http://www.w2agz.com