[xcrysden] presentation with xcrysden

Sebastijan Peljhan sebastijan.peljhan at ijs.si
Tue Apr 21 15:57:59 CEST 2009

As far as I know there is no such powerpoint plugin which could manage
molecular rotations, so there are other options:
  * it is possible to run a program that is capable doing molecular (or
structural) rotations inside the powerpoint presentation
(http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint/HA101997321033.aspx )
  * you can prepare animated gif or movie using XCrySDen and include it
in your powerpoint presentation. Unfortunately in animated gifs or
movies you don't have any "post-animation freedom of movement", so you
must plan your structure presentation in advance.

Regards,
Sebastijan