[xcrysden] a problem about xcrysden on cygwin

维 方 fwshuchao111 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 26 07:15:00 CEST 2009

Dear Sir or Madam,
 When I install the xcrysden (xc-1.5.18-cygwin-shared.tar ) on the cygwin.
 I come to a problem. When I run the xcrysden, a error message will be pop-up.
 The error message is that
couldn't load library "/home/ fangwei/XCrySDden-1.5.18-bin-shared/bin/xcrys.dll":this library or a dependent library could not be found in library path while executing
"load $system(TOPDIR)/bin/xcrys.dll"
invoked from within
"if { [file exists $system(TOPDIR)/bin/xcrys.dll]}{
load $system(TOPDIR)/bin/xcrys.dll}
(file ""/home/ fangwei/XCrySDden-1.5.18-bin-shared/Tcl/xcInit.tcl" line 426).
I have plagued this problem for a long time. I wish you could tell me the method which could solve the problem.
Best regards

2009-04-26

fangwei
Nanjing University of Technology