[xcrysden] Can several .xcf files be displayed at one picture?

Sebastijan Peljhan sebastijan.peljhan at ijs.si
Fri Feb 20 11:48:34 CET 2009

You may also merge the atomic coordinates that are listed under the flag
ATOMS in .xsf file and create new .xsf file:

ATOMS
typei xi yi zi  from file i
typej xj yj zj  from file j

--
Sebastijan Peljhan
J. Stefan Institute

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html