[xcrysden] quality of the images

sara yazdani sarayazdani at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 05:45:13 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have prepared LDOS files in Xcrysden and I have saved them in eps format.

1. I need the images to be in high resolution, but although I followed the tricks you have mentioned for the quality still the saved files are not in high resolution. Please let me know how to solve this problem.

2. Also, another problem is how to insert these files in MS Word. I have produced my images in linux, but when i insert them in MS Word, they lose their quality drastically.

I would be very grateful if you kindly let me know how to solve these problems.

Regards,
Sara