[xcrysden] error in XSF(urgent)

sara yazdani sarayazdani at yahoo.com
Sat May 23 08:50:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have produced many LDOS files with xcrysden before, but now I can not even open the previously viewed XSF files with the following error:

error copying "/home/sara/siesta-2.0.2/LDOS/48 PSS HOMO/work/zno.XSF" to "zno.XSF": no space left on device
error copying "/home/sara/siesta-2.0.2/LDOS/48 PSS HOMO/work/zno.XSF" to "zno.XSF": no space left on device
    while executing
"file copy -force $file $name"
    (procedure "gunzipXSF" line 10)
    invoked from within
"gunzipXSF $filedir"
    (procedure "xsfOpen" line 4)
    invoked from within
"xsfOpen $fileselect(path) $can"
    (procedure "xsfOpenMenu" line 25)
    invoked from within
"xsfOpenMenu .mesa"
    invoked from within
".menu.vmfile.menu.opstr invoke active"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke active]"
    (procedure "tk::MenuInvoke" line 47)
    invoked from within
"tk::MenuInvoke .menu.vmfile.menu.opstr 1"
    (command bound to event)

Please let me know where I have gone wrong.

Regards,
Sara