[xcrysden] Installation of xcrysden

陈伟槟 bingmou2004 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 07:41:27 CET 2010

try to read the end of your ~/.bashrc and found whether the enviroment
variables XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR  XCRYSDEN_SCRATCH have been set  right. I guess
Xcrysden didn't write anything to your bashrc to set the approximate value
and when you started your xcrysden, it used the default values. However
maybe there's ~/xcrys/temp in your home directory---that's why error
happened.
Hope it's useful for you!

在 2010年2月6日 下午12:40,Fendy Lovefaith <xyzfxbd at hotmail.com>写道: