[xcrysden] Error printing to JPEG

Fendy Lovefaith xyzfxbd at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 06:32:02 CET 2010

Dear everyone

I open a xsf structure file and I try to print it to JPEG file but some error occurred......This is the error message :

ERROR : while executing exec /usr/bin/convert /home/revival/xcrys_temp/xc_5886/tmp.ppm /home/revival/File-file konversi/LOCPOT.jpg

I'm sure I have installed ImageMagick-6.5.6-10 and I have the exec file in /usr/bin/convert,,,,,and I already change the ~/.xcrysden/custom-definitions file and I add two line like below

set xcMisc(ImageMagick.convert) /usr/bin/convert
set xcMisc(ImageMagick.convertOptions) "-quality 90 -antialias \
                             -blur 1x1 -trim -bordercolor white \
                             -border 20x20 -bordercolor black -border 3x3"

Has anyone knowed how to fix this problem??? Perhaps someone used to have the same problem with me

Thanks so much everyone

GBU