[xcrysden] Error printing to JPEG [SOLVED]

Fendy Lovefaith xyzfxbd at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 23 05:31:08 CET 2010

Dear Anton Kokalj and  xcrysden mailing list

I had 100% succeeded to print xcrysden examples file into png type file or even to jpeg type file,,,,,

When I move my file to another directory that do not contain space,,,,,xcrysden also works very well to print into jpeg format,,,,,, so the error is actually because the space I use in my directory,,,,

I learn now not to name the directory with space if I'm using Unix-like OS,,,,

Thanks Anton Kokalj for informing my unawareness,,,,,I hope others could also learn from my mistakes in this thread

GBU