[xcrysden] Scripting of Color Parameters

Roberto Olivares-Amaya robolivares at gmail.com
Tue May 18 21:12:55 CEST 2010

Hello:
I'm new to this list, but not to xcrysden. I've managed to do some scripts
for generating molecular orbitals produced from Octopus. There are times
that I need to swap the color parameters for the positive and negative part
of the wave function. Therefore, there are times where I want to swap the
color of each parameter.
Through the GUI, it would be helpful to have a swap button, but I haven't
found it.
I have tried at ways of doing this through tcl scripts, but i haven't been
successful. Does anyone know a way of controlling the color parameters
through scripting?

Thanks,

Roberto

--