[xcrysden] XCrysden via FreeNX

Henrik Löfås henrik.lofas at fysik.uu.se
Wed May 26 09:47:32 CEST 2010

Hi all!

I am trying to run XCrysden via a NX-client on a windows machine, but it is
not possible to start. Anyone have tried it and had it worked?

The host is ubuntu 10.04. And the error I get looks as

Executing: /home/lofas/prog/XCrySDen-1.5.21-bin-shared/bin/ftnunit
X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GetWindowAttributes)
  Resource id in failed request:  0xffffffff
  Serial number of failed request:  807

Best regards!
Henrik