[xcrysden] XcrysDen miscompilation

tone tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Mon Nov 15 18:05:14 CET 2010

On Thu, 2010-11-11 at 13:06 -0500, Rafael Alejandro Sarmiento Perez
> Hi
> When I compiled XCrySDen it seems to run successfully but
> when I run xcrysden it displays the following lines and
> it show a splash picture of presentation and then it vanish

This is a nasty one, and will be fixed in 1.6. I believe it is related
to this:

In the meanwhile you may try to use this package instead, which should
work nevertheless.

Regards, Tone
Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
(tel: +386-1-477-3523 // fax:+386-1-477-3822)

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html