[xcrysden] toggle depth from script

Mark Mazar mazar83 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 02:09:24 CEST 2010

Hello xcrysden users,

My problem is that I'd like to turn on depth, set the fog color, set
the start factor, and finally the end factor automatically with a
script.

I already tried "scripting::display on depth" and variations like
Depth, depthcuing, depth-cuing, and Depth-Cuing.

I also tried using "array set check {depthcuing 1}," which I think is
the format from *.xcrysden files (when you use save current
structure).

To set the fog start and end factors, I tried using "set
myParam(START)" and variations like FOG_START and FOG_START_FACTOR.

None of my efforts were successful. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. I can edit almost everything I need, but the solution to
the depth/fog problem seems to elude me.

Thank you,

--
Mark Mazar
PhD Candidate in Materials Science