[xcrysden] Installation fail

reza sarhaddi reza.sarhaddi at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 14:14:27 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I am using XCrySDen for the first time in CentOS 5 OS. I have configures everything using ./xcConfigure and registered the XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR and XCRYSDEN_SCRATCH and everything went alright.
I want now to start using XCrysden. When I try to execute (or just type the command xcrysden), I get:
./xcrysden: line 129: /Xcrysden/XCrysDen-1.4bin-static/scripts/xclib.sh: No such file or directory

Can anyone tell me what have I missed.
Thank you.

Regards,
Reza

******
"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

******

Reza Sarhaddi
Department of Physics,
University of Birjand,