[xcrysden] output with transparent background

Eric Germaneau germaneau at gucas.ac.cn
Sat Apr 9 20:23:31 CEST 2011

It works good, thank you.
Best,

             Eric.

On 04/07/2011 03:30 AM, Sebastijan Peljhan wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 07:49 -0400, Eric Germaneau wrote:
>> Well, transparent PNG appear with a white background in my beamer
>> presentation unfortunately.
> It works just fine in my case (see the examples in the attachment). The
> PNG picture of the molecule is generated with Xcrysden, then the
> background is removed with Gimp and finally posted into a beamer slide
> (I used just a simple tex \rule posted below the picture to show the
> transparency of the image).
>
> Regards,
> Sebastijan

/Be the change you wish to see in the world
/ — Mahatma Gandhi —

Dr. Éric Germaneau <mailto:germaneau at gucas.ac.cn>

College of Physical Sciences
Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Yuquan Road 19A
Beijing 100049
China

/Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or PowerPoint attachments
Why? See: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html /