[xcrysden] << Plotting density in an arbitrary plane >>

Eric Germaneau germaneau at gucas.ac.cn
Thu Sep 29 13:56:26 CEST 2011

Hey Camps,

Of course it is but this has nothing to do with XCrySDen.
XCrySDen just plots what you want it to plot, in other word the
information contains in your input file.
Then the question you may ask is how to generate charge density in an
arbitrary plan.
So you have to check out the manual of the program you use and make a
request to the appropriate forum of no answer is found.
Best,

             Éric.

On 09/28/2011 07:05 PM, I. Camps wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I would like to know if it is possible to plot the charge density in
> an arbitrary plan an not in the planes parallels to the cell face.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Camps

/Be the change you wish to see in the world
/ --- Mahatma Gandhi ---

Dr. Éric Germaneau
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/%C3%A9ric-germaneau/30/931/986>

Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
College of Physical Sciences
Yuquan Road 19A
Beijing 100049
China

/Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or PowerPoint attachments
Why? See: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html /