[xcrysden] << Plotting density in an arbitrary plane >>

I. Camps i_camps at yahoo.com.br
Thu Sep 29 12:34:26 CEST 2011

Dear Eric,

Thank you by your answer, but I am in doubt.

The input file have 3D data for the density, so XCrySDen plot as a
"volumetric" surface, i.e. in the 3D space. Then, the plane feature is about
getting slice in that 3D grid. At this time I only have the option to plot
this slices in 3 pre-defined planes in XCrySDen.

[]'s,

Camps