[xcrysden] immediate crash after launch (1.5.24-3 on Mac OS X 10.6.8)

Marino Vetuschi Zuccolini zucco at dipteris.unige.it
Wed Jul 4 21:51:34 CEST 2012

Hi Kiyo,

if you search about the topic on the list probably you will find that on some Mac Xcrysden runs well on other Mac not (video flickering mainly).

I solved some weeks ago the problem installing on VirtualBox an Opensuse distribution on which I transferred all the unix packages compiled firstly on Mac OS X.
Maybe I betrayed the Mac philosophy but now XCrysden runs perfectly and Virtualbox is stable and customizable depending on available hardware.

Hope this helps

m.