[xcrysden] Difficulty compiling Xcrysden 1.5.53

Holzwarth, Natalie natalie at wfu.edu
Mon Jun 18 23:20:32 CEST 2012

Dear Xcrysden developers,

I was able to figure out a workable solution.  Apparently it had something
to do with Make.sys-static not working well.   For some reason
Make.sys-share works well and knows what M_Pi is.    Thanks for your
beautiful software package.   We have been relying on it for many
visualizations.

   Natalie

N. A. W. Holzwarth                                       email:
natalie at wfu.edu
Department of Physics                                  web:
http://www.wfu.edu/~natalie
Wake Forest University                                 phone:
1-336-758-5510
Winston-Salem, NC 27109 USA                     office: Rm. 300 Olin
Physical Lab