[xcrysden] << Installing XCrysDen in CentOS 5.8 64bits >>

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Fri Jun 22 12:00:07 CEST 2012

On Wed, 2012-06-13 at 18:29 -0300, I. Camps wrote:
> Dear XCrysDen users,
>
> I am trying to install XCrysDen in CentOS 5.8 64bits unsuccessfully.
>
> I downloaded all the 1.5 shared and semishared versions. Also, I tried
> to compiled from source.
>
> In all cases, there is always a library that is not in my system and
> whenever I look for it, it is not available to my system version.

Without providing more specific description of problem, nobody can help.
Be more specific of encountered errors with a given xcrysden version.
For example, what happen during the compilation, etc.

Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
(tel: +386-1-477-3523 // fax:+386-1-477-3822)

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html