[xcrysden] XCrysden "Save Current State and Structure" on Mac OSX

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Fri Jan 18 17:58:46 CET 2013

On Fri, 2013-01-18 at 16:15 +0000, Zhu, Jianxin wrote:
> Hi Tone and Xcrysden users,
>

> I spent long time on putting in customized labels etc on a structure
> (imported from wien2k), and then clicked "Save Current State and
> Structure" trying to save what I have made.
> Unfortunately, the Xcrysden program simply crashed.

I am sorry for the loss. I don't know why it crashed.

> Is it possible that this problem is related to the fact the structure
> is imported from wien2k structure file?

No, it is not related to that at all.

> On Mac, I am now trying to update the program to 1.5.53 but not sure
> whether it will make any difference.

Let me know if the problem persists in the new version.

Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
(tel: +386-1-477-3523 // fax:+386-1-477-3822)

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html