[xcrysden] Issue with image printing (cygwin)

Alejandro Suarez al.suarez.ctr at nrl.navy.mil
Tue Jun 18 15:42:18 CEST 2013

Thank you for the reply, Anton.

I have tried re-installing/updating any opengl libraries I could find in
cygwin to no avail. What is strange is the image drawn within the
xcrysden window is perfectly fine (aside from a known cygwin hardware
acceleration issue where other windows draw on top of it). Has anyone
else been using a recent copy of xcrysden within an updated cygwin
environment?

--
Alejandro Suarez
NRC Postdoctoral Associate