[xcrysden] 来自chen_liangd的邮件

chen_liangd chen_liangd at 163.com
Fri Nov 1 10:48:20 CET 2013

 hello:
I am a newer of xcrysden and want to install this software under
the cygwin bash shell.After installing, when I perform the command
xcrysden,errors come.The error information is the
|****************************************************************|
|*                                                              *|
|*  XCrySDen - (X-Window) CRYstalline Structures and DENsities  *|
|*              =         ===         =              ===        *|
|*--------------------------------------------------------------*|
|*                                                              *|
|*    Anton Kokalj (Tone.Kokalj at ijs.si)                         *|
|*    Jozef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia               *|
|*                                                              *|
|*    Copyright (c) 1996--2004 by Anton Kokalj                  *|
|*                                                              *|
|****************************************************************|

  Version: 1.4.1

  XCRYSDEN reference:
    A. Kokalj: J. Mol. Graphics Modelling, 1999, Vol. 17, 176--179.
    A. Kokalj: Comput. Mater. Science, 2003, Vol. 28, 155--168.
    A. Kokalj and M. Causa: Proceedings of High Performance Graphics
                            Systems and Applications European Workshop,
                            Bologna, Italy, 2000, 51--54.

  Please report bugs to: Tone.Kokalj at ijs.si

  TERMS OF USE:
  -------------
  XCRYSDEN is released under the GNU General Public License.

  Whenever graphics generated by XCRYSDEN are used in scientific
  publications, it shall be greatly appreciated to include an explicit
  reference. The preferred form is the following:

  [ref] A. Kokalj: J. Mol. Graphics Modelling, 1999, Vol. 17,
        176--179. Code available from http://www.xcrysden.org/.

Error in startup script: conflicting versions provided for package "Tk": 8.5.11, then 8.5
    while executing
"package provide Tk $tk_version"
    (file "/home/dell/xcrysden/Tcl/xcInit.tcl" line 400)