[xcrysden] 来自chen_liangd的邮件

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Mon Nov 11 13:58:40 CET 2013

On Fri, 2013-11-01 at 17:48 +0800, chen_liangd wrote:
>  hello:
> I am a newer of xcrysden and want to install this software under
> the cygwin bash shell.After installing, when I perform the command
> xcrysden,errors come.The error information is the
> +----------------------------------------------------------------+
> |****************************************************************|
> |*                                                              *|
> |*  XCrySDen - (X-Window) CRYstalline Structures and DENsities  *|
> |*              =         ===         =              ===        *|
> |*--------------------------------------------------------------*|
> |*                                                              *|
> |*    Anton Kokalj (Tone.Kokalj at ijs.si)                         *|
> |*    Jozef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia               *|
> |*                                                              *|
> |*    Copyright (c) 1996--2004 by Anton Kokalj                  *|
> |*                                                              *|
> |****************************************************************|
> +----------------------------------------------------------------+
>
>   Version: 1.4.1

Consider to use newer version, i.e.:

http://www.xcrysden.org/download/xcrysden-1.5.53-cygwin.tar.gz

and let me know if the problem persists.

Regards,
--
Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html