[xcrysden] problem running on OS X 10.9

Oliver Albertini ora at georgetown.edu
Thu Nov 14 18:46:10 CET 2013

To try and get a macports version of mesa 7.0.2, I  used the following
Portfile, the only change I made was tclsh8.5 -> tclsh8.6:

https://gist.github.com/danmichaelo/1658983

and the following 'technique' to have macports install it:

http://guide.macports.org/#development.local-repositories

I got this info from this post to the xcrysden list:

http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/xcrysden/2012-January/001068.html

It seemed to be going well, all the way through to the binary check at the
end, when it found the four broken binaries.

With the fink mesa 7.0.2, xcrysden is also working for me on Mavericks, and
I did have to use 'otool -L bin/xcrys' to ensure that the libraries
libGLU.1.dylib and libGL.1.dylib from /sw/lib/mesa were linked.

A working port of this would be great, so thank you.

Oliver