[xcrysden] BadWindow error when launching newly installed xcrysden

Hideyuki KAMISAKA kami at chem.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Wed Oct 29 02:52:44 CET 2014

Dear Dan,

Did you try to fix the problem by modifying
the Togl options in xcrysden-1.5.60/Tcl/Viewer.tcl
and xcrysden-1.5.60/Tcl/fs/FS_{Main,Multi}.tcl ?

We have compiled xcrysden-1.5.53 on CentOS 5.7 successfully.
No special installation of additional middleware was needed.
The "-accum*" and ‘-stereo’, '-time' options in Togl was the key in our case.

If you already know this, please ignore this message.

Regards,

Hideyuki KAMISAKA