[xcrysden] BadWindow error when launching newly installed xcrysden

Dan Mazur daniel.mazur at mcgill.ca
Tue Oct 28 20:48:48 CET 2014

Hello,

I am still not able to install this package. I have tried linking instead
with a different OpenGL library, but I get the same results. If anyone can
offer any advice on how to resolve the error, it would be much appreciated.

-Dan

Dr. Dan Mazur | daniel.mazur at mcgill.ca  |
dan.mazur at calculquebec.ca
Scientific Computing Analyst / Analyste en calcul scientifique
McGill HPC Centre / Centre de Calcul Haute Performance de McGill |
http://www.hpc.mcgill.ca
Calcul Québec | http://www.calculquebec.ca
Compute/Calcul Canada | http://www.computecanada.ca
Tel/Tél: 514-396-8928 | Fax/Télécopieur: 514-396-8934