[xcrysden] Error issues while installing xcrysden on openSUSE system

Dr. K. Balamurugan kbala at nitt.edu
Thu Jul 16 13:25:12 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I am new to the Xcrysden mailing list.

We recently installed WIEN2k program in a laptop computer with intel
processor running on OpenSUSE. We tried to install Xcrysden for use
with WIEN2k, but we could not be successful on the task.

The required tcl/tk: Activetcl8.6 has been downloaded along with the
xcrysden shared version. While loading the ./xcrysden file the error
of missing libraries of tcl & tk appears. But, the activetcl8.6 has
been installed or configured successfully. Therefore we seek help /
instructions from experience personals to fix the error issues and
install xcrysden successfully to work with WIEN2k program.

Thanks.

With regards
K. Balamurugan

--