[xcrysden] cpo27-zn connectivity problem

Matic Poberznik matic.poberznik at gmail.com
Sat May 28 12:50:03 CEST 2016

Sorry, but I don't quite understand what you mean; on the left side in
the Atomic Radii panel there should be a list of atoms, you just choose
the atom you want to modify from there. Alternatively in the
~/.xcrysden/custom-definitions file for Zn (with atomic number 30) you
just add a line :

set atmRad(30) X.X

where X.X is the number for which you get appropriate connections; this
will ensure that the covalent and display radius are updated on startup
(i.e. that you don't have to manually set it every time you restart
xcrysden)

Best,

Matic Poberznik
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia