[xcrysden] using xcrysden through Cygwin

Matic Poberznik matic.poberznik at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:16:02 CEST 2016

Hello Cameron,

I think you just need to enable X11 forwarding when you ssh to the
remote (linux) machine (I guess in cygwin that's ssh -Y hostname at host).
I suppose you need to install the X window system for cygwin as well, if
you don't have it already. Links:

http://x.cygwin.com/docs/ug/using-remote-apps.html
http://x.cygwin.com/docs/ug/setup-cygwin-x-installing.html

Other than that I think it should work; please let me know if it
does/doesn't.

Best Regards,

Matic Poberznik
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia