[xcrysden] xcrysden window could not OPEN

Lawal Mohammed mohammedlawal08 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 21:30:21 CET 2017

Dear all,

I have installed and configure xcrysden successfully without any error. But, the window does not open.
Running on platform : unix
   Operating system : Linux
Package ImageMagick's convert: /usr/bin/convert
Package ImageMagick's import: /usr/bin/import
Package Ppmtompeg: /usr/bin/ppmtompeg
Package Xwd: /usr/bin/xwd
Executing: /user/xcrysden-1.5.60-bin-shared/bin/ftnunit
What could have been my mistake? I need your help on this, I am using ubuntu 16.04. Thank you.
Regards

Lawal Mohammed (PhD)

Scientific Computing and Instrumentation Research Group (SCnI)Department of  Physics Faculty of Science Universiti  Teknologi Malaysia81310 Skudai, Johor Malaysia+601131226655