[xcrysden] installation issue in windows

Punit Kumar ip.punit.2016 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 08:54:49 CEST 2018

Dear Matic, sorry to bothered you again and again regarding my installation
problem. But, this time when I trying install xcrysden a new error comes out

*Application initialization failed: no display name and no $DISPLAY
environment variable*
*Error in startup script: can't read "xcrys(platform)": no such variable*
*    while executing*
*"if { $xcrys(platform) == "windows" } {*
*    # testing ...*
*    rename exec _tcl_exec*

*    proc exec {args} {*
*        global env*

*        # first try a normal exec..."*
*    (file
"/cygdrive/e/installed_softwares/xcrysden-1.5.60-bin-shared/Tcl/cygwin
.tcl" line 19)*
*    invoked from within*
*"source $system(TOPDIR)/Tcl/cygwin.tcl"*
*    (file
"/cygdrive/e/installed_softwares/xcrysden-1.5.60-bin-shared/Tcl/xcInit.tcl"
line 443)*

Any suggestion regarding how to overcome this issue.

With Regards
Punit