[xcrysden] problems with pwo2xsf.sh

Giuseppe Mattioli giuseppe.mattioli at ism.cnr.it
Fri Sep 7 00:01:23 CEST 2018

Dear Matic
You were right indeed! I didn't considered the possibility of messing
up with basic packages during the update.
Thank you very much
Giuseppe

Quoting Matic Poberznik <matic.poberznik at gmail.com>:

> Dear Giuseppe,
>
>> The xcrysden error is reported below> >
>> /usr/share/xcrysden/scripts/pwo2xsf.sh: 1:  >
> /usr/share/xcrysden/scripts/pwo2xsf.sh: bc: not found
> From the error it would seem that you are missing the "bc" package in
> debian (it is typically available by default, but maybe the upgrade
> messed something up):
>
> https://packages.debian.org/buster/bc
>
> perhaps try to reinstall it and let me know if it works,
>
> Best Regards,
> Matic
> --
> Matic Poberznik
> J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

GIUSEPPE MATTIOLI
Via Salaria Km 29,300 - C.P. 10
I-00015 - Monterotondo Scalo (RM)
Mob (*preferred*) +39 373 7305625
Tel + 39 06 90672342 - Fax +39 06 90672316