[xcrysden] Error in visualizing WIEN2k struct file

wcyu.physics at gmail.com wcyu.physics at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 07:04:52 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I have some troubles in visualizing the WIEN2k case.struct file in Xcrysden.
When opening a wien2k structure file in Xcrysden, I got a message about
getting an error while executing the str2xrc program. I have tried version
1.5.60 and version 1.5.25 and got the same error.

I also tried the suggestion in this post :
http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/xcrysden/2015-January/001672.html but the
problem persists.

The operating system is Ubuntu 18.04 and WIEN2k version 19.1 compiled with
gfortran+openblas is used.

Any help or advices will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Wing Chi